Topics to Study for the Assessment:
1. What are the structure and functions of the skeletal system?
2. What are the structure and functions of the muscular system?
3. What are the types of muscles and give and example and location of each?
4. What are the types of joints and give and example and location of each?
5. How do the muscular and skeletal system work together to allow your body to move?
6. What are diseases, disorders and injuries found in the skeletal and muscular systems?
7. Describe the difference and give an example of voluntary and involuntary muscles.
8. What is bone composed of? Be specific of the different components, what they are made of and what their function is.
Click here to link to the study packet for the assessment.